A carving tool that even beginners can use like a pen!
Used to make "panel line"
Compatible with 0.3mm mechanical pencils. A comfortable grip as it is used in familiar mechanical pencil is an advantage.
The thickness of lines are dependent of the number of lines scribed. An adequate number would result in a line between 0.15~2mm in thickness.
*Compatible with 0.2mm guide product (PLG1). It is more effective when used together.
- GP panel liner x2 (stainless steel)
- 1 x 0.3mm sharp for XENO-XD drawing (grip for panel liner)
- Panel line guide 1 Straight 0.2mm sample x 1
A plamodel parts carving tool that can use a 0.3mm mechanical pen as a grip and draw lines as if holding a pen. It is compatible with the GUNPRIMER's panel line guide series, such as resculpting existing plamodel parts carving and creating new panel lines.
Adjust the position of the clip on the grip, and carve it according to the carving position of the cutting edge. (See image)
When carving the panel line, squeeze it lightly and pull as many lines as you can without putting any force. The groove to be carved becomes deeper and wider depending on the number of pulls.
The line width can be controlled by using the attached panel line guide (straight line guide 0.2mm width) sample as a guide for plamodel parts carving. Also, even if you are new to carving tool , you can easily create panel lines. (Please refer to the blog for detail the straight guide.) Depending on the carving depth, panel lines with a width of 0.2mm or less can be injured.
When not in use, it can be stored inside the pen to protect the blade like a mechanical pen, so it is hard to break or lose it.
* When carving plamodel parts, please work without much effort. If you apply too much force, the guide tape may shift and you may not be able to work correctly.
* Make sure to remove any grease or dust on the surface where the guide tape is to be applied before applying it. When touching with your finger when cutting, be careful not to touch the adhesive surface as much as possible.
* For plamodel parts carving , it is recommended to use in combination with other carving tools for make panel lines .
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.