Mecha Warehouse is looking for a Full-Time Customer Experience Specialist to help us continue to provide the best customer service in the industry. As a Customer Experience Specialist you will interface with customers to resolve issues, provide support and recommendations as well as take on special projects to help give our customers the best experience possible. We're a small but growing company focused on becoming the best online hobby shopping experience and community for builders of small scale models of large robots.
Customer Experience Specialist Job Responsibilities:
- Responds to customer inquiries in a timely manner.
- Resolves customer requests and issues.
- Manages community events and contests.
- Assists in managing our social media communities on Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, YouTube and Discord.
- Executes special projects to bring innovative service solutions to our customers.
- Supports and assist warehouse team during busy periods.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Great personality and a love for helping people.
- Ability to work independently and make decisions.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Attention to detail and the ability to track and manage multiple activities simultaneously.
- Fundamental computer skills (use of Windows, Web Browsers, Word Processing, etc).
- Able to lift large boxes up to 50lbs.
- Must pass pre-employment background check.
- Strong understanding of Gunpla and model building hobbies preferred.
- Experience using customer service helpdesk/issue tracking software preferred.
- Experience using various social media platforms such as Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, YouTube and Discord preferred.
- Experience using Shopify preferred.
- Experience in a customer service role preferred.
Work Hours and Benefits:
- Full time (40 hours+) salaried position.
- Paid time off.
- Partially flexible schedule with core hours (10AM-4PM M-F).
- Excellent employee discount.