Lacquer Paints for Models: Pearl Colors
- Benzene Free Formula
- Extra Fine Particles
- High Solid Content
- Narrow Distribution
Note: Examples in pictures has DSPIAE SPM-02 Super Black base coat, diluted with DSPIAE T-01 or T-05 thinner at a ratio of 1:3. Pearl colors are optical color changing paints, actual results may vary due to photographic conditions, light sources and angles, etc.
DSPIAE's pearl colors only brings pure rendering without chromatic aberration and very low interference. Excellent performance on model surface is achieved using calcination @800°C as a conventional treatment standard, the particle distribution is narrow and dust free.
Pigment Structure: SiO2 natural mineral inorganic pigments with surface coating.
Accuracy and uniformity of pigment thickness is obtained thanks to our mesh coating process
- Curved groove on the lid for color identification.
- Labels on the bottle may be transferred to color mixing bottles for easier recognition.
- Environmental Friendly Formula.
- This product has passed examination of SGS and CNAS, the formula if free of benzene, aromatic hydrocarbons, lead, cadmium, and other harmful substances.
- Keep out of reach of children under 14 years of age to avoid injury.
- Store in cool, dry place, away from heat source and direct sunlight.
- In case of eye contact, rinse thoroughly with fresh water immediately and call for medical treatment.
- Wear proper protection when spraying paints, keep good ventilation
For use with DSPIAE Colour Master Thinners. Thinning ratio = 1:3~4
This product is considered flammable and can only be shipped within the continental United States. We cannot ship flammable items to USPS PO Boxes.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.