Chrome Silver Marker Series
Self leveling | Fine Grid | Three Tip Sizes | Safe and Environmentally Friendly
Self Leveling & Fine Grid: Differs from Traditional fiber tips, DSPIAE chrome silver markers' plastic tips apply more fluently with smoother coat and finger grits. Further enhanced with self-leveling formula, even beginners are able to achieve mirror like smooth finish.
Three Tip Sizes Available: DSPIAE chrome silver markers are fitted with extra fine 1.0mm (XF), fine 1.5mm (F), and Broad 2.5mm (B) tips to meet different demands.
Environmentally Friendly Formula, We Care about your health: Bearing in mind the user's health, this product is CE-RoHS certified, with the content of lead, mercury, cadmium, hexavalent chromium, polybrominated biphenyl, polybrominated diphenyl ethers, and so on much lower than the standard value.
Shake well before first use, push the tip back several times to let trapped air escape from inside.
- 1) Clean surface thoroughly before application (final result depends on surface smoothness)
- 2) Paint with marker when needed: Keep consistent light strokes in same direction, do not cross painting.
- 3) Wait for about 10 seconds after each saturated application to let paint flow evenly. DO NOT touch the paint. It takes 12 hours for paint to dry completely. Water based clear varnish is recommended for protective coating.
Advanced Usage: Pour the paint inside the marker into color cup of an airbrush to obtain best available result. set airbrush trigger to minimum travel of constant spray, keep a distance of about 10-12cm from parts, spread evenly for 1-2 coats. Too much or heavy coating will result in a dull finish.
- DO NOT let children under 14 years of age use this product without parental guidance to avoid risk of injury.
- DO NOT drop, bend, or knock tips to avoid risk of damag or malfunction
- DO NOT touch the paint within 12 hours of drying time
- Water Based clear varnish is recommended for protective coating.
- Shake well before first time use. Push tip back to allow trapped air to escape from inside
- Keep away from open flame. all for immediate medical treatment if swallowed.
This is a lacquer based paint product
The refills are considered flammable and can only be shipped within the continental United States. We cannot ship flammable items to USPS PO Boxes.
I have 11 chrome paints in my lineup including green stuff world and Alclad. Hands down the best looking chrome in my lineup. I sprayed directly over raw white and black resin and it came out beautifully. After 48 hours it was much more durable than molotow.
Great marker to use on Hobby kits for detailing parts. Make sure to wear gloves because it can smudge if you touch the paint when it dries, it will make it look dull too.Make sure to cover the part evenly from the start because if you paint the area again right away it will smudge. Let the paint on the part dry too it may cause parts to stick together. A thicker tip like 3mm would be great for better coverage.
I bought a super fine and broad chrome color. Both left a mirror like finish and i'm happy that I got both sizes. It looks like shiny aluminum foil and is my favorite marker now!
Learn from my mistake: When priming the Superfine tip, press on the metal part of the tip with a fingernail. I bent the plastic tip by pressing it on a piece of paper on the table, and it's now harder to use. BUT it still works for the most part.
I've only used the Super Fine tip size so far, but it has been very helpful in painting smaller details and parts. If you're familiar with the EX Plated Silver Gundam Marker, then DSPIAE's Chrome Silver Marker will give you a similar mirror-like finish. Take care when handling because it's just as prone to fingerprints.
The pictures below show the chrome silver marker's finish with different lighting angles and when used under a clear part.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.