A sponge file that uses a highly durable cloth file.
Unlike a paper file, it is a cloth file, so it has versatility that can be used in various situations such as curved surfaces, flat surface preparation, and processing.
It corresponds to various scenes with a lineup according to the application.
The sponge surface has a print that shows the number at a glance.
Ink is used in the print part to prevent bleeding, so the ink will not melt when polishing with water and you can work with peace of mind.
- You can choose from 3 types of thickness: 2 mm thickness that easily follows curved surfaces, 3 mm thickness that is all-rounder, and 5 mm thickness that is thick and hard to bend
- God Yasu! For polishing, prepare up to 2000, 4000, 6000, 8000, and 10000, which are necessary for polishing
Uses a file with long-lasting cutting power.
It is excellent for cospa because it can be used for a long time by dropping the cutting powder.
- Does not wrinkle when bent
- Can be cut into any shape
- It is hard to tear, so you can use it by pinching with tweezers etc.
- For sky and water sharpening
- It is possible to identify the count with the color of the sponge itself and the printed characters
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.