Simple Use | Excellent Infiltration | No Mixing Required | Easy Sanding
Low Odor, Precise Application, Multi-Purpose, Fast Curing
Titanium dioxide precipitate is commonly found on white filling glue after a long storage time. Simply stir/shake evenly before use.
Difference Between Black and White Glue
- White filling glue suits parts and painting schemes of lighter colors
- Modified formula of white filing glue has lower run, better infiltration, and sanding characteristics.
- High color contrast for easier inspection for minor fitting flaws.
- Higher viscosity, non-precipitate and quick bonding.
See Chart image for direct comparison in images.
- DO NOT let children under 14 years of age use this product without parental guidance to avoid injury
- Keep bottle tightly recapped after use. The opened black is best used within its shelf life.
- Work in well ventilated area to avoid air pollution.
- DO NOT use near open flame or in high ambient temperature to avoid fire.
- Avoid eye contact. If spilled in eyes, rinse thoroughly with fresh water and call for immediate medical care.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.