Mecha Warehouse strives to provide the best possible level of customer service that we can. One such aspect is trying to support customer requests after their order is placed to the best of our ability, such as modifying an order, merging multiple orders (to save on shipping and number of packages) and order cancellation. In order to achieve these goals Mecha Warehouse has the following policies:
1) If requesting a change, merge, or cancellation, please do so as soon after placing an order as possible. Once an order is packed, we are unable to satisfy any of these requests. We cannot merge orders with two different discount codes. Note that an order may be packed after you make your request, yet prior to us being able to service your request.
2) Changes to an order can only be made within 7 days of an order being placed (in the case, for example, of a pre-order). Furthermore we cannot add in-stock items to an existing order containing pre-order items.
3) Should we merge your order we will provide store credit (a gift card) for the portion of your shipping charge in excess of what would have been charged had the order been placed all at once.
4) Cancellation or refund requests may be assessed a cancellation/restocking fee of 5% to cover the costs of the credit card transaction. When a cancellation is subject to such a fee, we will offer you the option to receive the refund as store credit in the form of a Mecha Warehouse gift card for the full value of the refund. Fees will be waived when a refund is issued due to a mistake made by Mecha Warehouse.
5) Pre-orders: Cancellation of a fully paid pre-order placed on or after 9/8/23 may be assessed a 20% cancellation fee. Cancellation of a pre-order with only a deposit paid results in the surrender of the 20% non-refundable deposit.