From "New Mobile Report Gundam Wing", "Chang Wufei"'s boarding machine "Shenlong Gundam" is three-dimensionalized in HG format!
- Side bending and forward bending are possible with the movable shaft provided inside the chest block. The cockpit block moves up and down when bending forward and backward.
- The range of motion is improved by the sliding mechanism of the shoulder joint. Combined with the movement of the chest, it supports dynamic poses.
- In addition to reproducing the deployed and retracted state of the characteristic weapon "Dragon Hang", you can also reproduce the arm extension with the attached extension parts.
- In addition to weapons such as shield and beam grave, various hand parts are included.
- Beam Grave x 1
- Shenron Shield x 1
- Hand parts (left and right) x 3 types
- Joints for Dragon Hang expansion and contraction x 2
- Seal x 1
One of my favorite builds I have done. The HG Shenlong was easy to build but also one of the coolest. The extension on the arms to put the dragon fangs make this figure standout.
For a HG kit, the build was nice and its dragon fang arm is nicely done
These guy right here is my 2nd HGAC kit, the gimmick is really awesome on the right arm, I love its design
Amazing and fun build!
Growing up with Toonami, Gundam Wing was my first introduction to the Gundam franchise. Needless to say, nearly 2 decades later, the Shenlong has a special place in my mech living heart and this kit lives up to modern HG quality and standards. Easily one of the few kits I have 2 of, just cause.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.