From "New Mobile Report Gundam Wing", "Chang Wufei"'s boarding machine "Shenlong Gundam" is three-dimensionalized in HG format!
- Side bending and forward bending are possible with the movable shaft provided inside the chest block. The cockpit block moves up and down when bending forward and backward.
- The range of motion is improved by the sliding mechanism of the shoulder joint. Combined with the movement of the chest, it supports dynamic poses.
- In addition to reproducing the deployed and retracted state of the characteristic weapon "Dragon Hang", you can also reproduce the arm extension with the attached extension parts.
- In addition to weapons such as shield and beam grave, various hand parts are included.
- Beam Grave x 1
- Shenron Shield x 1
- Hand parts (left and right) x 3 types
- Joints for Dragon Hang expansion and contraction x 2
- Seal x 1
One of my favorite builds I have done. The HG Shenlong was easy to build but also one of the coolest. The extension on the arms to put the dragon fangs make this figure standout.
Fast shipping. Really excited for my project that I’m planning on doing
For a HG kit, the build was nice and its dragon fang arm is nicely done
These guy right here is my 2nd HGAC kit, the gimmick is really awesome on the right arm, I love its design
Working on building this one right now so far it’s a great build. Update just finished this build it is a great build and has some awesome movement for a high grade.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.