- The shield can be separated into 11 bit staves. Connected to various parts of the aircraft, you can express the image in the play.
- The shell unit is reproduced by combining in-mold parts, double side seals and clear parts. It is possible to selectively assemble a luminous state and a non-luminous state.
- Beam parts are expressed with clear molding.
- Double side stickers with patterns printed on the adhesive surface express transparency and depth by sticking them from the inside of the transparent parts.
- Beam saber x 2
- Beam rifle x 1
- Shield x 1
- Shell unit clear parts x 1 set
- Effect parts for beam rifle x 1
- Joint parts x 1
- Seal x 1
Pairs well with the HG WFM 1/144 Mirasoul Flight Unit
Pairs well with the HG Aerial Water Decal from Delpi Decal
Pairs well with the Custom Decal - [HG] [The Witch from Mercury] Aerial From G-Rework
Pairs well with the G-REWORK - Custom Decal - [HG] [the witch from mercury] AERIAL+ MIRASOUL UNIT From G-Rework
Easy to put together and sturdy. It’s a simple build but it has a good amount of detail. I did my first custom paint job with this kit and it was fun to work with.
First time ever building Gunpla and it went great! Really intuitive build and the box came without dents or warping. Now I just need to figure out how to remove nubs.
Haven’t built it yet but looks great!!!
Ohhh i loved it just the one i wanted and its my 3rd Hg Model Kit that i have purchased so far so good I'm definitely looking to get more of them
One of my favorite builds by far every part feel really high quality and it was a really fun build
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.