Mecha Warehouse is looking for a Part-Time Paid Creative and Marketing Intern to help us continue to grow our content production. As a media intern you will help to shoot and edit video content for distribution on YouTube and social media platforms such as Instagram, Facebook, and TikTok as both paid and unpaid placements. We're a small but growing company focused on becoming the best online hobby shopping experience and community for builders of small scale models of large robots.
Please note this is a non-remote position and candidates unable to meet this requirement will not be considered at this time.
Media Intern Job Responsibilities:
- Setup, configure and maintain various cameras, microphones, lights, etc.
- Shoots and edits scripted and unscripted video content such as interviews, reviews, tutorials, etc.
- Creates thumbnail images for content distribution.
- Brainstorms and creatively contributes ideas for new video content.
- Contextually edits video clips for distribution on various media platforms.
- Captures and edits audio for distribution in podcasts.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Proven interest or experience with Adobe Premiere Pro & other Adobe products.
- Fundamental computer skills (use of Windows, Web Browsers, Word Processing, etc). Attention to detail and ability to follow work process and instructions.
- Gundam and Gunpla knowledge and experience is preferred, but not neccessary.
- Must pass pre-employment background check.
Work Hours and Benefits:
- Work Hours and Benefits: Starting at 8hours/week (11AM-3PM on Tuesdays and Thursdays)
- Potential to transition into a regular position.
- Excellent opportunity to learn and get hands on experience with video production and social media marketing.
- Opportunities to work on special projects.
- Excellent employee discount.