Mecha Warehouse is looking for a Part-Time Media Assistant to help out with content production. As a media assistant you will help to shoot and edit video content for distribution on YouTube and social media platforms such as Instagram, Facebook, and TikTok as both paid and unpaid placements. We're a small but growing company focused on becoming the best online hobby shopping experience and community for builders of small scale models of large robots.
Please note this is a non-remote position and candidates unable to meet this requirement will not be considered at this time.
Media Assistant Job Responsibilities:
- Setup, configure and maintain various cameras, microphones, lights, etc.
- Shoots and edits scripted and unscripted video content such as interviews, reviews, tutorials, etc.
- Creates thumbnail images for content distribution.
- Brainstorms and creatively contributes ideas for new video content.
- Contextually edits video clips for distribution on various media platforms.
- Captures and edits audio for distribution in podcasts.
- Reviews analytics for improving future content.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Experience with common video editing software.
- Experience creating content for various social media platforms, such as YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, and TikTok.
- Fundamental computer skills (use of Windows, Web Browsers, Word Processing, etc).
- Attention to detail and ability to follow work process and instructions.
- Must pass pre-employment background check.
Work Hours and Benefits:
- Starting at 10 hours/week (11AM-4PM on Thursdays and another shift TBD)
- Room for growth potentially to full-time.
- Opportunities for extra hours for special projects.
- Excellent employee discount.