Now Hiring: Mecha Minion (Warehouse Associate)
Mecha Warehouse is looking for a Part-Time "Mecha Minion" (Warehouse Associate) to help out in the warehouse. Our Mecha Minions primarily serve to pack outgoing orders, but often help with other tasks around the warehouse. We're a small but growing company focused on becoming the best online hobby shopping experience and community for builders of small scale models of large robots.
Mecha Minion Job Responsibilities:
- Pick and pack customer orders.
- Assist customers retrieving their local pickup orders.
- Stock and re-stock shelves.
- Inspect and check-in incoming inventory.
- Keep work areas and the warehouse clean and orderly.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Fundamental computer skills (use of Windows, Web Browsers, Word Processing, etc).
- Attention to detail and ability to follow work process and instructions.
- Able to lift large boxes up to 50lbs.
- Must pass pre-employment background check.
Work Hours and Benefits:
- Starting at 10 hours/week (10AM-4PM on Mondays and 12PM-4PM on Fridays)
- Room for growth potentially to full-time.
- Opportunities for extra hours during busy periods.
- Excellent employee discount.