From "Mobile Suit Gundam: Hathaway's Flash", MS Penelope, on board Lieutenant Lane Ame, is finally HG!
- Under the supervision of Mr. Hajime Katoki, the complex mechanism of Penelope was dropped into the latest HG format, and its characteristics are reproduced.
- In addition to the molding color reproduction of each armor, clear parts are used for the canopy.
- The volume from the back is overwhelming, such as the shoulder armor, tail stabilizer, and leg vernier shape.
- Shoulder armor can be opened and closed by changing the insertion position.
- Beam sabers can be attached to each part of armament and armor.
- Display pedestal included. It is possible to display the flight unit and Odysseus Gundam separately.
- Beam rifle × 1
- Beam saber × 2
- Shield × 2
- Display pedestal × 1
- Molded product × 20
- Instruction manual × 1
- Foil seal × 1
Bluefin Distribution products are tested and comply with all U.S. consumer product safety regulations and are eligible for consumer support
Pairs well with the Base Metal Sticker from Delpi Decal.
Pairs well with Custom Decal - [HG] RX-104FF PENELOPE from G-Rework
Also available in the HGUC 1/144 Xi Gundam VS Penelope Funnel Missile Effect Set
Easily the largest kit I've built to date! More runners than your average MG, but far more simple of a build. The flight unit is not as flimsy as you may first think and the Odysseus Gundam does a great job of holding everything together as you assemble it.
You're 100% going to want to grab some decals and definitely do some panel lining as an OOB would be very plain white without it. (Or pink in the case of mine).
Overall great purchase, especially for people who want to build something larger but find MGs and PGs too daunting.
I really linked building this kit. The runner count was a bit daunting, but the box itself made it really convenient to stand them up in order and sort through them. They model's size also made it feel more durable and increased it's high quality feel. This feels like it could be a real grade.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.