From "MOBILE SUIT GUNDAM THE ORIGIN" The Origin RX-78-02 Gundam lineup on HG!
- Items suitable for opening the 40th anniversary of Gunpla, such as parts composition that can reproduce colors just by assembling, the latest format of the HG series.
- By selecting parts, you can enjoy both the design of the first half type that features asymmetrical left and right and the middle period type that features symmetrical left and right.
- The forearm is equipped with a Gatling gun on the left forearm to reproduce the previous model. The shape of the cuffs is different and they are asymmetrical. The mid-term model will have the same shape on the left and right.
- The chest is reproduced with the shoulder magnum on the upper left side and the Balkan gun on the upper right side to reproduce the asymmetrical shape of the previous model. On the other hand, by constructing the left cover block with common left and right parts, the mid-term symmetrical shape can be reproduced.
- The shoulders can be reproduced as early or mid-term models by selecting upper surface parts.
- Movable vernier on calf. The cover can be expanded and displayed.
- Toe parts are also movable.
- The attached weapon can be attached to the joints on the waist and the shield.
- Beam Rifle (early model/medium term model) x 1 each
- Beam saber x2
- Shield x1
- Hyper bazooka x1
- Shoulder cannon x1
- Foil seal x1
- Marking seal x1
Bluefin Distribution products are tested and comply with all U.S. consumer product safety regulations and are eligible for consumer support
Pairs well with the Waterslide Decal Sheet from Delpi Decal
Pairs well with the [HG] RX-78-02 Gundam The Origin (decal v2.0) from G-Rework
I'm absolute great redesign of the original Gundam absolutely love the weapons detailing definitely will buy another one so I can have mid-type and early type conversions
Came fast and in perfect condition. I recommend the kit and buying from mecha warehouse always
I enjoyed this kit. I did damage the shield while removing the nubs but I took that as an opportunity to try out adding some battle damage and it worked out nicely. I even used the second chest piece to do the same. I highly recommend this kit to anyone wanting to build an rx-78-2 that also wants a bit of a challenge.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.