Overwhelming density and color reproduction!
The fifth of the "GUNPLA EVOLUTION PROJECT" which pursued the ultimate precision reproduction while being the smallest in the series !
Crossbone Gundam X1 appearing in the comic "Mobile Suit Crossbone Gundam" is three-dimensionalized with RG!
"Extreme detail" [extreme precision reproduction] is set on the EVOLUTION POINT to reproduce details and gimmicks in the 1/144 scale to the limit, even though the series is the smallest! Experience the highest peak “condensation”!
- Reproduce the deformation and docking of the core fighter despite the small MS with the new advanced MS joint.
- The head is reproduced with detailed parts configuration, Vulcan and skull shapes, eye patches (selectable) etc. are also reproduced.
- Precisely reproduces the heat radiation fin deployment gimmick of the jaw.
- Beam Zambar and Buster Gun are combined into Zambuster. Color coding is reproduced to the limit.
- It is equipped with interlocking gimmick of knee armor although being small.
- Characteristic cloak and effect parts are reproduced by dynamic modeling.
- Zambuster (Beam Zambar / Buster Gun) × 1
- Brand Marker × 2
- Heat Dagger × 2
- Beam Saber × 2
- Beam Shield × 1
- Core Fighter × 1
- ABC cloak × 1
- Scissor anchor × 2
- Heat dagger (sole) × 2
- Pilot figure × 1
- Molded article × 10
- Realistic decal × 1
- Instruction manual × 1
Bluefin Distribution products are tested and comply with all U.S. consumer product safety regulations and are eligible for consumer support
Pairs well with the Metal Sticker Sheet from Delpi Decal.
Pairs well with the Custom Decal - [RG] Crossbone Gundam X1 from G-Rework
The crossbone has been one of my all time favorites. Just the overall looks and range of movement. Had so much fun building this one.
First rg and I love it
RG 1/144 #31 Crossbone Gundam X1
Amazing kit but you need to realize it’s one of the smallest RG kits out there right now. The small parts made it more difficult. The ONLY downfall of this kit was the shoulder joints. I had to carve out the joints to make them slightly bigger so they would fit.
I barely just started building it but the plastic is nice and easy to take care of nubs plus it’s undergated in most armor parts and overall I’m liking the feel of the kit
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.