The next product in line to join the Frame Arms Girl “hand scale” series is Frame Arms Girl Magatsuki!
Based on the Frame Arms Magatsuki model designed by ToMo that has been stylized into bishoujo-style character art by E-ji Komatsu, this Frame Arms Girl is faithfully recreated in a new miniature scale that can fit in the palm of your hand!
• The model kit includes two pre-printed face parts (Normal and Hurt).
• This miniature model uses data from Frame Arms Girl Magatsuki to maintain a high level of detail and accuracy even at the smaller scale!
• The sliding joint for the thigh’s connection shaft and the pop-out structure of the waist cloth parts allows for a wider range of movement for the legs.
• Including a newly-designed hand part for the sword, a total of five types of hand parts are included.
• Despite its small stature of 80mm, the model boasts 20 points of articulation.
• Multiple decals that include a variety of eye prints are included.
• Two unprinted face parts for use with decals are included.
What is the Hand Scale series?
Thanks to advanced modeling technology, Kotobukiya is able to present a new line of miniature model kits with an unparalleled accuracy and articulation. These model kits are made of colored plastic and include pre-printed face parts, allowing you to create a detailed model with no painting required!
The kits in this line include a variety of PVC hand parts and connection joints, making them compatible with parts from all of Kotobukiya’s existing model kit lines such as M.S.G, Frame Arms Girl, Hexa Gear and Frame Arms.
The head, arm, and leg parts from all of the Hand Scale kits will be interchangeable, giving you even more customization options as the series grows.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.