Stylet XF-3 rejoins the Frame Arms Girl lineup with a new unarmed head part included!
Frame Arms Girl is a unique spin-off series that redesigns the robots of the original Frame Arms line as beautiful girls! The latest addition to the line is a variation kit of
Stylet XF-3 with additional parts included.
This model is brought to life based on Takayuki Yanase’s mech design and Humikane Shimada’s character design.
- This product is a variation kit that includes hair parts from Stylet XF-3 in unarmed mode.
- The head parts can be interchanged with models from the Sousai Shojo Teien and ARCANADEA series.
- Expandable parts with 3mm connection joints/points are included for the chest.
- The kit includes three pre-painted face parts with different expressions: looking left/default expression, looking forward/shouting, and a smug expression with the eyes closed.
- The regular Stylet can also be recreated with this kit.
- The kit includes five sets of PVC hands with ball joints.
- The back booster can be transformed into a fighter aircraft.
- For the nose cone of the back boosters, users have two choices, the regular design or a drone design.
- The kit includes decals for the eyes and other markings.
- The PVC hands are compatible with existing weapons from the M.S.G and Frame Arms series.
- The 3mm connection points on the arms and legs are compatible with existing weapons and armor from the M.S.G, Frame Arms and HEXA GEAR series.
[What is Frame Arms Girl?]
- Frame Arms Girl is a spin-off series of Kotobukiya's original Mecha series "Frame Arms" that shows all the Mechas as adorable girls.
- The color-coded color scheme and face parts printed via tampography allow the model to be assembled with no painting required.
- The 3mm connection points and PVC hands characteristic of the Frame Arms series allow users to use a vast array of M.S.G Weapon Units, as well as weapons and armor from the Frame Arms series.
- The head, arms, legs, and other parts are compatible with the Frame Arms Girl models scheduled for release in the future, allowing users to further customize their own Frame Arms Girl models.
*Please be aware that some product images may contain separately sold products as customization examples.