The latest model in Kotobukiya’s original Frame Arms Girl model kit line is a collaboration with Megahouse’s Desktop Army, Frame Arms Girl Sylphy!
© KOTOBUKIYA ©Mega House
- BLADE’s uniquely proportioned character design is expertly rendered into the Frame Arms Girl format.
- Despite being the smallest Frame Arms Girl to date, Sylphy has several points of articulation giving the model a wide range of movement.
- The thigh joints can be moved up and down, giving the model a wide range of movement.
- The anchors on the back of the model’s feet are expandable to give the model extra stability when standing.
- The kit includes three interchangeable tampo‐printed face parts (default, shouting, and relaxed) and one blank face part that are also compatible with other Frame Arms Girls.
- The face parts are pre‐painted for easy assembly with no paint required.
- The model’s neck joint is also compatible with head parts from Kotobukiya’s Megami Device line.
- The kit comes with a specially designed Desktop Army base.
- The kit includes extra decals for the eyes.
- The shoulders, arms and legs are equipped with 3mm joints making it compatible with parts from the Desktop Army series as well as Kotobukiya’s M.S.G and Frame Arms series.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.