Surfacer Evo Series: A base coating that can fill in fine scratches.
Evo - Surface treatment and primer effect.
- Evo White - Surfacer with primer effect that feels more like paint than melted putty. Dilute in the same ratio as paint. Can be used for resin casting.
- Evo Black - Surfacer with primer effect that feels more like paint than melted putty. Dilute in the same ratio as paint. Can be used for resin casting. Can be used as a base for metallic colors.
- Evo Oxide Red - Surfacer with primer effect inspired by rust inhibitors such as tanks. Can be expressed as a rust color as-is.
- Evo Flesh - Surfacer with primer effect developed for figures. Can be used for resin casting, but it is recommended to apply a primer first.
- Evo Silver - Surfacer with primer effect. Can be used as groundwork for airplane or mechanical models. Can be used to express a silver base by sanding the color that has been painted over with a file.
- Evo Pastel Pink - Ideal as a base color for red paint. Also contains white, giving a high degree of hiding power.
- Evo Sky Blue - Best as a base color for blue paint. Also contains white, giving a high degree of hiding power.
- Evo Lemon Yellow - Ideal as a base color for yellow paint. Also contains white, giving a high degree of hiding power.
- Evo Gun Metal - Can be used as a base for metallic paint, as well as paint on the joints and vernier parts of character mecha models. Close to frame metallic color.
NAZCA Mechanical Surfacer: a reproduction of the surfacer that NAOKI usually mixes and uses when making prototypes and models. Since it is blended in a darker color than a normal surfacer, it can be used not only as a base layer, which is the main purpose of the surfacer, but also as a color for internal mechanisms, frames and weapons. Normally, two layers of paint film (surfacer → paint) is enough, so it reduces rubbing / peeling of moving parts and shortens the work.
For use with Gaianotes Thinners.
Lacquer-based paints are characterized by quick drying, good workability, good color development, and a strong paint film.
Gaianotes Paints are considered flammable and can only be shipped within the continental United States. We cannot ship flammable items to USPS PO Boxes.
Love all Gaia paints, very reliable
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.