Combat preparation complete. Start your engines.
Solid is a type of infantryman’s equipment classified as a light armor type.
Its development was before that of the Pawn series as a result of the search for BMI-compatible infantry equipment, which is affiliated with the Warmage series.
Although this armor is a piece of transitional equipment and uses 2.5th generation technology, its lightweight design and high degree of movement still meet the requirements for special operations today. Even after the emergence of Pawns and the new weapon system, Armor Type, the LAT Solid still continues to be used.
Warmage is designed to expand use of BMI, which focuses on the operation of Armors and HEXA GEAR, and has optics throughout its body to improve vision of movement at close range and enhance adaptability to CQC.
However, the BMI system was implemented before solving problems such as the abnormal load placed on the brain for processing enormous amounts of information and keeping nonhuman equipment under control.
Of course, a solution to this problem that lurks around until the later “Trance Corridor” is being searched for, and a significant amount of data was obtained during synchronous tests with BMI and BULKARM GLANZ, which was being developed at the same time.
There are several grades of LAT Solid in accordance to users’ physique and BMI proficiency. Full-spec models for adults are called Prime.
After the emergence of the Pawn series, the Solid series shifted from front-line combat to training and special missions. However, seeing how light the suits are, a special glide module was developed. These glide modules allow the suits to act like the former paratroopers and a mobile light infantry unit was formed.
Multiple training exercises have been conducted in which two to four LAT Solids attached to the legs of WINDFALLS drop from the sky for high-speed descent and deployment. Through such operations, they have been able to penetrate MSG-controlled areas.
- Despite its small stature (78mm), the model features 29 points of articulation, allowing it to kneel and assume various poses.
- The neck joint can move forward and backward to create a wide variety of poses such as tucking in the chin and facing upward diagonally.
- The ankle joints are moveable for extra stability when standing.
- The included carbon blade can be attached to the magazine holder on the waist.
- Various parts can be attached to the model via the HEXA G-R.A.M connector on its back and the 3mm connection points on the thighs and lower back hip.
- The color scheme of this model is blue, light gray, dark brown, black, and orange.
- Lightweight Railgun: Type L x 1
- Carbon Blade x 1
- Glide Module (Falcom) x 1
- Waist Magazine Holder x 1
- Hand Parts (Closed, Open, Weapon Holding A, Weapon Holding B) x Left and Right Each
- PVC HEXA G.R.A.M x 1
- Archive Card x 1
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.