Combat preparation complete. Start your engines.
V-THOR is a general-purpose bipedal HEXA GEAR developed with the full force of the Liberty Alliance to be the successor to VOLTREX. The development and manufacturing of this unit took an unexpected turn with the change of L.O.Z.'s plan, leading to the adoption of an operating system that differed from previous HEXA GEAR. Some say that this unit classifies as a second generation since it does not implement ZOATEX but is equipped with KARMA. This is incorrect. This unit is unique as it does not fall under any generation, and would rather be a fourth-gen unit if categorized at all.
What sets the unit apart from others is a system called the Trance Corridor that allows for total synchronization between a HEXA GEAR unit and a Governor. Pushing the brain-machine interface to its absolute limits, this system synchronizes HEXA GEAR and the Governor at a high level and induces a state of immersion in the Governor, enabling the unit to achieve a response speed that rivals the neurotransmission speed of enhanced soldiers, unlocking astounding athletic capabilities. The main power unit consists of the same cutting-edge artificial muscles as L.O.Z., which the Governor is able to control as if they were their own, and turns the unit into somewhat of a boosted armor type.
It could be said that Governors communicate with the outside world directly via V-THOR and the BMI system. Governors are able to sense changes in its external environment through the eyes, armor, and artificial muscles of the unit. Evidently, this total synchronization is greatly influenced by the Governor's mental state. Control is substantially reduced when the Governor's concentration falters, and there have been many cases seen of it causing damage to the nervous system. In order to achieve stable operation, mental training is also necessary, and Governors with both a stable mental and physical state, such as long-time military soldiers, have proven to be optimal. Because of this special system, the number of units in operation is extremely limited.
One of the unit's standard equipment is a Mega Charged Tactical Sword that is longer than the unit. This sword is a larger version of the EX-ARMOR TYPE: Monoceros unit's "Gekko" (Japanese for moonlight), the plasma-charged blade. When combined with the kinetic speed of V-THOR, it can easily cut down even the heavy armor of second-gen HEXA GEAR. The HD Plasma Cannon has a replaceable external HEXA G-R.A.M storage system that allows for an independent energy supply and continuous blasting without compromising the kinetic capabilities of the unit. The Exit Slider on the waist has a built-in propulsion system and gravity controller, which allows it to separate and hover alone, giving it extremely high mobility.
As a weapon, V-THOR contains the most uncertainties of any third-generation HEXA GEAR unit. The reason it was still allowed to be deployed into combat despite these flaws is undoubtedly related to a single report from the Night Stalkers team.
It was the result of self-advancement, or an encounter with a mysterious individual who goes by no name. This "God of Thunder" was needed to carry the souls of battle-hardened Governors to face a “giant living mecha,” yet to appear.
- Trance Corridor - Megingjord System
- Mega Charged Tactical Sword
- HD Plasma Cannon
- Exit Slider
- Gravity Controller
- Iron Nail
- Featuring a cockpit accessible from the back, this humanoid HEXA GEAR stands at approximately 206mm tall.
- This HEXA GEAR boasts the widest range of motion in the series (as of March 2022), allowing the model to hold a large sword in both hands or a rifle like a soldier. Pose this humanoid HEXA GEAR any way you can imagine!
- In addition to the double-jointed elbows, the forward mobility of the chest muscle unit and the universal construction of the hands allow for a wide range of poses.
- The kit Includes four new hand parts for both the left and right hands: Closed fists, open hands, gun-holding, and sword-holding.
- The knee joints have double articulation and an interlocking mechanism, the feet have toes that can move up and down, and the thighs are sculpted to show the dense details of artificial muscles peeking through the gaps in the armor.
- The included HD Plasma Cannon can be attached to the mount on the back and the HEXAGRAM storage can be removed. The barrel can also be replaced to be used as a gatling gun that fires solid bullets.
- The Exit Slider equipped on either side of the waist can be removed and combined to make a large shield. This shield can also become a high-speed transportation board that can be attached to the feet by swapping out some parts and utilizing the slide feature.
- Larger than the model itself, the Mega Charged Tactical Sword can be removed from its sheath. With a total length of 283mm, this sword is currently the longest melee weapon in the HEXA GEAR series.
- The abdomen is a composite of multiple joints, allowing it to move back and forth, left, and right, and the waist can also be rotated.
- Governors supported are: PAWN A1, PAWN X1, SENTINEL, WARMAGE, EARLY GOVERNOR Vol. 1. Note that not all governors are supported.
- The kit includes joints for the Flying Base Neo (sold separately).
- 7 Color Scheme: White, Gun Metal, Dark Gray, Blue Gray, Silver, Gold, and Clear Blue.
- V-THOR Model ×1
- 4 Sets of Hand Parts ×1 (Left and Right)
- Mega Charged Tactical Sword ×1 Set
- HD Plasma Cannon ×1 Set
- Gatling Barrel for HD Plasma Cannon
- Exit Slider ×1 (Left and Right)
- HEXA G-R.A.M. Joints ×2
- Shield Grip ×1
- Archive Card ×1
This kit was such a nice surprise you can build it straight out of the box and have it look amazing or customize it