The latest TAMOTU model is a collaborative work!
This stylish and cute TAMOTU model features a new color scheme designed by MODERHYTHM's Kazushi Kobayashi.
MARUTTOYS is a world of original robot characters created by up-and-coming model designer MiZ (Kouki Mizuno). TAMOTU is a collaboration between Kotobukiya and MARUTTOYS, and now with MODERHYTHM joining the team, two new TAMOTU color variations, “Light Green'' and "Light Blue", will be joining the lineup!
- This product is based on Kazushi Kobayashi's entry in the TAMOTU Design Competition, “My TAMOTU”.
- The kit includes runners for outer armor in two colors: light blue and ivory. Users can combine the parts to create their own unique combination.
- The kit comes with decals, including a new decal with the "CHUBU Mechatronics" company logo.
- This model has 25 points of articulation as a full action model kit.
- This model is built with a complete inner frame to which all outer parts can be removed.
- This model can transform from “Normal Mode” when it’s running to “Work Mode” when it’s walking/working.
- 13 points for 3mm connection joints are set throughout this model.
- The color scheme of this model kit is light blue, ivory, gray, and clear. This model kit can be assembled into a product close to the character model.
- The point for 3mm connection joints on the bottom of the model is compatible with the separately sold New Flying Base.
How to Enjoy:
- TAMOTU can be freely customized with parts from existing M.S.G, Frame Arms, Frame Arms Girl, and Hexa Gear by using the optional 3mm connection joints with the points.
- Despite the differences in scale, this model can be placed together and enjoyed with other models such as NON scale Frame Arms Girl and 1/24 scale Hexa Gear.
- TAMOTU Model (With a Set Each of Light Blue and Ivory Armor)
- Optional Arm
- 3mm Connection Joints x4
- Special Decals
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.