MechaGodzilla "KIRYU" Heavy armor from Aoshima! Toho Monster Series "MechaGodzilla "KIRYU" has become "Heavy armor" and newly appeared. The specifications of the movie "Godzilla: Tokyo S.O.S." were modeled in plastic with great attention to detail. The back unit, arm unit, chest parts and right arm that were destroyed in the previous "Godzilla x Mechagodzilla" are reproduced with new parts, and the movable arm of the chest triple maser and hatch part can also be reproduced by replacement, allowing you to fully enjoy the new KIRYU. A crash head part is also included to recreate the head that was damaged during the battle. You can feel the difference from the previous "Godzilla x Mechagodzilla" version. The package will be fully supervised by Mr. Shinji Nishikawa, who was in charge of the design work, and will be gorgeously redrawn! Please enjoy the SOS version of KIRYU Heavy armor.
- Dimensions: approx. 240mm in height
- Plastic model ･Snap type adhesive-free kit
- Color-coded molding ･Development Design: Unitech, PROTHLINK
- Painted finished product production: Fukuda Kazuya
- Soft parts and other specifications are used to enhance the mobility of KIRYU.
- Optional gimmick and replacement parts are also available to reproduce any scene.
- Fully supervised by Mr. Shinji Nishikawa and newly drawn package illustration
- Thoroughly designed down to the last detail to aim for the definitive version of KIRYU
- Strict attention to detail so that you can fully enjoy the differences from the previous model
- Vernier for thighs
- Replacement hand
- Drill for right hand replacement
- Clear red eye parts for reproduction of runaway scene
- Face parts for reproduction at the time of destruction ･Replacement arm for chest hatch
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.