“Megami Device” is a plastic model kit series combining Bishoujo-style beauties and heavy-duty weapons and armor. Each character has a main body, or “machinika,”
designed by Masaki Apsy along with a huge array of interchangeable parts to outfit her as you like!
The latest character to join this series is WISM・Soldier SNIPE/GRAPPLE designed by the beloved Humikane Shimada!
- This is a convertible model kit that includes 2 varieties of head parts to create different characters.
- 3 types of pre-painted face parts are included for each character.
- Display in "Busou Mode" (Armed Mode) with mechanical armor or "Sotai Mode" (Unarmed Mode) without mechanical armor through the use of exchangeable parts.
- The “machinika” base body boasts an impressive range of flexibility, allowing for more natural posing options (such as when posing with weapons or when sitting down).
- This model kit includes various weapon parts such as a rifle and Wild Hands in order to recreate various combat scenes.
- The Back Pack that includes a roll axis can be used for a large variety of customization.
- The 3mm connection points on each part are compatible with weapons and armor from Kotobukiya's M.S.G, Frame Arms, and Frame Arms Girl series.
- This model kit includes 5 types of PVC hand parts for both Armed and Unarmed Modes (a total of 10 types of hands). The hand parts can hold weapons and armor from the M.S.G, Frame Arms, and Frame Arms Girl series.
- Set includes decals such as eyes and markings.
What is “Megami Device?”
Kotobukiya’s Megami Device series is a line of 14 cm (5½”) plastic model kits that come with a range of weapons and equipment that allow you to enjoy building and
customizing your own Megami Device to use in robot battles. Each character has a main body, or “machinika,” designed by Masaki Apsy, while the models’ unique armor
and mechanics are designed in collaboration with a variety of guest illustrators. The kits come with multi-colored parts and face parts pre-printed with tampography,
making them easy to assemble with no paint required. The kits are equipped with 3mm joints, making them compatible with all of the weapons in the Megami Device line
as well as Kotobukiya’s other plastic model kit series!
(This item is reproduction.)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.