The Super Metallic series of hobby paints is a very new range new metallic paint, which utilises high class fine metallic particles to obtain a superior finish to other metallic paints.
The base material used is the same as that used for Mr.Color. Use Mr.Color Thinner, Mr.Rapid Thinner or Mr.Color Levelling Thinner for paint dilution and airbrush painting. For airbrush painting, dilute paint with thinner in a ratio of 1 part paint to 1 to 2parts thinner (excluding SM208). To seal the paint finish, coat use Super Clear or Mr.Super Clear UV Cut (excluding SM206 and SM208).
Tips On The Use of Mr Super Metallic Paints:
- For SM206, be sure to apply Mr.Color or Mr.Spray Color Black (gloss) as a base coat color before painting in order to give the best metallic touch.
- In the case of SM206 and SM208, clear paint cannot be applied over the painted surface, as it dulls the color of the paint surface. Seal the painted surface only with Topcoat. Aqueous Clear or Acrysion Clear paints can also be applied.
- Fine metallic particles in the paint tend to settle easily, so stir Mr.Super Metallic Paint well when thinning or even during painting.
- Use T114 Mr. Paint Remover to remove paint from a surface
- Clean tools with Mr. Color Thinner or Mr. Tool Cleaner
This product is considered flammable and can only be shipped within the continental United States. We cannot ship flammable items to USPS PO Boxes.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.