A sponge file that uses a highly durable cloth file.
Unlike a paper file, it is a cloth file, so it has versatility that can be used in various situations such as curved surfaces, flat surface preparation, and processing.
It corresponds to various scenes with a lineup according to the application.
The sponge surface has a print that shows the number at a glance.
Ink is used in the print part to prevent bleeding, so the ink will not melt when polishing with water and you can work with peace of mind.
- 10mm thick with a sponge that is harder than the conventional God Yasu. In combination with the thickness, the surface treatment is surprisingly fast.
- "Set A" includes 120, 240, and 400 which are convenient for roughing and shaping.
- Uses a file with long-lasting cutting force.
- It is excellent for cospa because it can be used for a long time by dropping the cutting powder.
- Since it is cut to a size that is easy to hold, it is easy to handle, and it is also easy to use when filing a small surface
- For sky and water sharpening
- It is possible to identify the count with the color of the sponge itself and the printed characters
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.