A sponge file that uses a highly durable cloth file.
Unlike a paper file, it is a cloth file, so it has versatility that can be used in various situations such as curved surfaces, flat surface preparation, and processing.
It corresponds to various scenes with a lineup according to the application.
The sponge surface has a print that shows the number at a glance.
Ink is used in the print part to prevent bleeding, so the ink will not melt when polishing with water and you can work with peace of mind.
- 3mm thickness with excellent balance. An all-rounder that can be used for both flat surface processing and curved surface cutting
- "Set A" includes 120, 240, and 400 which are convenient for roughing and shaping.
Uses a file with long-lasting cutting power.
It is excellent for cospa because it can be used for a long time by dropping the cutting powder.
- Does not wrinkle when bent
- Can be cut into any shape
- It is hard to tear, so you can use it by pinching with tweezers etc.
- For sky and water sharpening
- It is possible to identify the count with the color of the sponge itself and the printed characters
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.