Standard, all-purpose nipper for everyone to use in any occasion. Ultra-thin, single-edged, and no need to worry about breaking. Perfect for beginners.
Compared with GodHand's Ultimate Nipper 5.0 (cutting grade 5 - in-house comparison), you may find whitening on cutting-section using the Normal Nipper (cutting grade 3).
Cutting section has a bit of a rough finish, but the structure is kept simple with strong durability. Can cut plastic and much more.
Thickness of grip: 12mm (thickest part)
Material: Tool steel
Hardness of the edge: HRC 45~55
Note: Spec is reference range. There might be size tolerance.
- New structure “Clack spring”! Does not rely on spring for opening blades. Once opened to a certain angle, the stopper gets released and can open edges fully.
- Plastic diameter limited under 3mm
- Polystyrene, Polypropylene, Acrylonitrile-buta-diene-styrene, and PE resin
- Cannot cut metal
- Can cut transparent runner too!
- Can cut copper and aluminum line diameter under 1mm and strand wire diameter limited under 2mm, but those will be not covered by the warranty.
- For your safety, please wear safety equipments. (ex. goggles, gloves, or etc.)
- Fragments might fly during use. Please check the safety of your surrounding, making sure there are no fragile items around before use.
- Do not gouge with the tip and do not touch the blades with your bare hands.
- Please do not cut materials over the cutting limit. Cannot cut hard wire rod such as metal.
- Oil the blades and joint to prevent rusting.
- Please keep out of reach of children and store with edges closed.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.