- You can know from the internal structure of the dinosaur in the "skeletal build".
- "Dinosaur Build" restores the appearance of Spinosaurus with specifications unique to plastic models that attach outer skin parts from the top of the skeleton.
- Since tools such as nippers and adhesives are not required, it is easy to assemble.
- By selecting parts, you can reproduce the state of quadrupedal walking based on the latest theory.
- By using a pedestal, you can display it while swimming.
- Fine details such as the characteristic thickness of the sail on the back and sharp claws on the forelimbs are also expressed.
- The position of the eye sockets, which are thought to have been useful for exploring the state of the water, and the abdominal bones that protect the organs from water pressure are also reproduced.
- Mouth opening and closing, tongue, forelimbs, hindlimbs, neck, and other parts are movable, allowing you to pose and display as you like.
- Forelimb parts (for quadrupedal walking) x 1 set
- Sticker x 1
- Pedestal x 1
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.